Bonnaroo Music Festival
Top Five Reasons to Rent an RV for the Bonnaroo Music Festival.
Held every June in Manchester, Tennessee, the Bonnaroo Music Festival is a four-day extravaganza of live music, comedy, and arts. But with more than 100,000 music fans jockeying for a spot on 700 acres of farmland, camping at Bonnaroo can get overwhelming. But a Cruise America RV rental can make your Bonnaroo experience hassle-free - and convenient. Read on for the top five reasons to rent a Cruise America RV for Bonnaroo.
- Bad weather can't bring you down. When it rains in Manchester, Tennessee, it pours. And pours. In both 2004 and 2005, rain marked each day of the festival. It's your choice: risk spending four nights sleeping in a puddle in your soggy tent, or enjoy a warm, dry evening in your Cruise America RV, which can sleep up to seven people.
- Hotels are pricey. Plus, you'll find precious few places to stay in and around Manchester, so rooms always sell out early. If you're lucky enough to get a hotel, expect to spend $600 or more - and have to brave traffic to the festival each day. Why bother? RV camping is just as comfortable.
- Your own bathroom. Let's face it, there's nothing less appealing than waiting in a long line for your turn in a portable toilet used by countless strangers - especially after a couple of days in the hot sun. All Cruise America RV models have their own bathroom.
- Did we mention showers? The Bonnaroo Music Festival is known for getting stinky. Sweat, patchouli, cigarette smoke, campfires - you name it, you're probably going to be covered in it. Not spending four days smelling like the dreadlocks of the guy in front of you at the Widespread Panic show is priceless. With an RV rental, you won't have to.
- Eat real food. As good as nachos sound on day one, chances are you'll be craving something healthy - or at least fresh - before the festival's over. With Cruise America, you'll have a whole kitchen, including a spacious refrigerator. Bring fresh fruits and vegetables, keep a case of beer cold, make a pot of coffee in the morning, or even cook dinner for your friends - no matter what your eating habits are, your Cruise America RV will help.
There are endless reasons to bring a Cruise America RV to the Bonnaroo Music Festival, and on all your camping trips and vacations. You can rent your RV right in Nashville, less than 50 miles from Bonnaroo, or at any of our more 124 nationwide rental locations for a longer road trip. Reserve your RV today, and head to the Bonnaroo Music Festival in style!