Recent Opening Of Eight New Locations
MESA, Ariz. (March 5, 2018)
– Cruise America, the nation’s largest RV rental firm, has recently opened an additional eight affiliate dealers, growing its total portfolio to 124 locations in North America. The sites were carefully selected to allow the company to better serve customers in busy areas and those that feed into popular RV destinations. An internationally recognized brand, Cruise America maintains a of fleet 4,500 motorhomes and employs more than 300 people across the U.S. and Canada.
“At Cruise America we pride ourselves on being customer driven and are continuously looking for ways to proactively improve service and expand our business,” said Cruise America Executive Vice President, Michael Marcine. “Partnering with independent dealers allows us to offer even more locations for convenient vehicle pick up and drop off, especially in areas where we know rental demand continues to grow.”
The new dealers span from coast-to-coast and serve tourist hot-spots such as the Chicago great lake region and Napa’s wine country. The eight new locations are:
- Adventures in Climbing LLC - Ontario, NY (Rochester Area)
- All Ready Moving & Storage – Tumwater, WA (Olympia Area)
- Dacostas Auto World – Fairfield, CA (Napa)
- Kelly’s World-class Automotive – Limerick, PA (NW Philadelphia)
- Lord Automotive Inc. – Worcester, MA (Boston)
- Blade Runners RV Storage – Littleton, CO (S. Denver)
- State Road Auto Repair LLC – Lakemoor, IL (N. Chicago)
- Xpress Auto Rentals – Downey, CA (Central LA)
In addition to these sites, Cruise America expects to continue a path of rapid growth by opening additional dealers throughout the year. For more information about Cruise America and rental options, visit CruiseAmerica.com or call 800-671-8042.
About Cruise America
Founded in 1972, Cruise America RV Rentals & Sales has been delivering RV vacations to families and individuals for more than 45 years. Through the creation of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan in 2014, Cruise America gave the wheel to its extended family and is now proud to be 100% employee owned. Today the Cruise America brand is one of the most recognized brands in the U.S. and with its subsidiary, Cruise Canada, operates 124 locations across North America. The recognized leader in RV vacation rentals, Cruise America attracts vacationers from around the world and over the years Cruise America vacationers have enjoyed millions of camping nights and billions of miles behind the wheel. For more information about Cruise America, visit www.CruiseAmerica.com
or call 800-671-8042.