The Compact motorhome can hold up to three people, the Compact Plus motorhome can hold up to four, the Standard motorhome can hold up to five, and the Large can hold a maximum of seven people.
Cruise America wants you to have an enjoyable and safe vacation experience. Part of that experience is getting the right vehicle to meet your needs.
We realize that our customers use our vehicles for many purposes. Some examples:
- As a comfortable means of travel not sleeping in them
- For “spare bedrooms” and not drive them.
- For on-site hospitality at special events like automobile races.
- As mobile offices.
The possible uses are as numerous as your needs.
In addition to many uses, there are a myriad of Federal, State and Local ordinances they may restrict the use or may be in conflict.
Lastly, there are no universal standards that apply to Recreational vehicles.
We understand the confusion these situations create. Therefore, Cruise America recommends the following:
- Never exceed the maximum capacity as posted in the actual vehicle you will be using. Maximum capacity includes the vehicle, all fluids, all occupants and their gear.
- All passengers should use the provided seatbelts. The total number of seatbelts will vary according to the vehicle and according to the floor plan of the actual vehicle you are using.
- Child safety seats should be used where applicable. the installation and use of these seats should follow the recommendation of the child seat manufacturer.
- Overhead areas designed only for sleeping should not be occupied while the vehicle is in motion.
- The vehicle should be properly secured prior to travel. This includes locking the doors and dead-bolting them where applicable. Stow the entry step and secure the outside compartments.
We ask that you use good judgment and prudence in your decisions.
You Are Required To Comply With Applicable Law