Explore the great outdoors and breathtaking natural beauty of Canada during the day, and relax in your RV at night.
Travel across the country for a glimpse of the vast scenery of Canada, including national parks, historic landmarks and resort campsites to keep the whole family entertained. With locations across the country available for RV Rentals, Canada can be your playground. Start in Quebec and make your way west to British Columbia for an experience you'll never forget. Use this guide to cross-country Canada trip planning for great information on Canada's national parks.
- La Mauricie National Park - Located in Quebec, Canada, La Mauricie National Park is in the heart of the Laurentians, providing for gorgeous forest scenery amidst gently rolling hills. Campsites are available throughout the summer.
- Pukaskwa National Park - Pukaskwa is Ontario's only wilderness park and your best bet for immersion in the subtle and beautiful nature of Canada. Pukaskwa encompasses the rugged terrain and boreal forest of the Canadian Shield as well as the tranquil shoreline of Lake Superior.
- Riding Mountain National Park - Located in Manitoba, this park expands across 1,145 square miles of vast rolling hills and gorgeous meadows. Campsites are available and come fully equipped.
- Grasslands National Park - If you've had your fill of forests and lakes, Grasslands National Park, located in Saskatchewan, provides for deep historic and cultural heritage amidst the beauty of a vast prairie.
- Banff National Park - Canada's first national park and one of the world's premier destinations, Banff National Park is located in Alberta, near Cruise America's RV rentals Calgary. Covering over 2,500 square miles, the landscape of Banff National Park varies from valleys to mountains and glaciers to meadows.
MORE ACTIVITIES FOR RV RENTALS: CANADA RESORTS
If cross-country Canada travel isn't your style, choose one of Canada's many resorts with campgrounds instead. With RV rentals, Canada campsites are much more convenient. There's no worrying about setting up a tent and you never have to lie out on the cold, hard ground with RV camping
. Canada has so many great resorts to choose from, you can enjoy Canada motorhome vacations
in any province.
MOONDANCE BAY RESORT
Moondance Bay Resort in Bridge Lake, British Columbia, is a perfect spot for RV rentals. Canada is a great country to drive through, but if you want to enjoy the resort lifestyle, why not bring your RV rental here? Moondance Bay offers more than 20 campsite locations, all with water and electricity hookups. The beauty of the resort is enough to make you want to stay, yet there is also an array of fun summer activities for the whole family, including boating and water sports, fishing, hiking, biking, swimming, horseback riding, golf and more.
No matter where you take your Cruise America RV rental, your cross-country Canada adventure is sure to be memorable. With more than 130 locations in Canada and the US, renting your RV has never been easier. Check out our RV rentals - Canada locations to find the office nearest you, and make your Canada RV rental reservation today!